As a Marriage & Family Therapist and Relationship and Communication Specialist, I work extensively with both men and women who are looking to improve their relationships with themselves and the people closest to them.
My goal for each of my clients, regardless of gender, is to help you:
- Create good boundaries (what you will and won’t accept)
- Understand that there is nothing wrong with you and improve your relationship with the most important person in your life: YOU!
- Communicate more effectively
- Evaluate your relationships and see if they are working for you
- Make difficult relationship decisions (should you stay or should you go?)
- Get along better with key people in your life
- Become aware of your negative patterns and inaccurate belief systems
- Relieve feelings of guilt/shame and learn to forgive yourself and others
- Live in personal integrity according to your values
- Create and meet your own goals
- Recover from infidelity or other breaches of trust
- Help you formulate a strategy if your partner is talking about leaving the relationship
- Guide you if you are in the middle of major relationship conflict and your partner is not willing to join you in counseling